The disciplinary process can be scary, especially when your first introduction to the process is a letter from a State Bar investigator. Here are some resources to help you better understand the State Bar disciplinary system and the rules which govern it.
- California Rules of Professional Conduct and Other Related Codes (known as Publication 250)
- Index to the California Compendium on Professional Responsibility
- Handbook on Client Trust Accounting for California Attorneys
- Guidelines on Indigent Defense Services Delivery Systems
- Practical Training of Law Students
- State Bar Court
- Closing a Law Practice
- FAQ: Disclosure of Prohibition Liability Insurance (Rule 3-410)
LAW IN THE NEWS
CONTACT ERIN JOYCE LAW
REPRESENTING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT ALL OF CALIFORNIA
When you get a letter from the State Bar, don’t go it alone! You need competent, experienced counsel to respond to the State Bar at every stage. Your license is at risk, so ensure you have the best representation from a former State Bar prosecutor before sending any response to an investigator or responding to formal charges leveled by the State Bar. You cannot make an informed decision without good advice. Call Erin now.